• RSS
Comments

In all the literature we have read, along with the movies we have watched their have been some characters that make it through the zombie apocalypse and others who don’t. This brings me to the question “would I make it in a zombie apocalypse?” Obviously there are several factors that play a role, such as, “Where I am located? Who am I with? The type of zombies I am up against? What weapons I have?” If we were to say I have moderate resources with all these and going up against moderate speed zombies I think it would be very difficult to survive. I would say I am fairly clever and a good athlete, which are both major proponents in survival but during a zombie apocalypse there is just too much potential for things to go wrong. The fact of the matter is, the zombies so often predict what you are forced to do. Whether you are on an island or in a school, the zombies create situations of isolation which lead to lack of resources and problems within the groups. In order to be successful I think the group is essential, if you are around people you trust and are helpful it brings up ones chances of survival immensely. With that said, during an apocalypse if you are not with your loved ones (usually the ones you trust) there is always going to be that want to go out and find them, which creates extremely dangerous situations. A zombie apocalypse I think comes down to cleverness and luck. I think some individuals can create schemes to make it through but there is a huge proponent of just being lucky.

Categories:

Leave a Reply